Saturday 1 February 2014

Singapore

The first picture shows the disabled toilet at Singapore Airport.  There are lots of rails, easy to use.  But nowhere to put your handbag which my carer carried for me.

Pictures 2 and 3 show a very impressive decor in a disabled toilet at the ground floor of Tower 3 in the Marina Bay Sands Hotel.  I opened the door and said "Wow!"  This is a luxury hotel and of course, you'd probably expect to see a beautiful looking public toilet.  There was a  cleaner constantly on duty and he was surprised when he saw me taking a photo with the door open.  I told him it was because it was the most beautiful public toilet I'd ever seen.  And it works in a practical sense as well.  It has good rails, and it has a hook to hang your handbag behind the door, but as we pointed out to the cleaner, I couldn't reach it.  He said he was new there and would speak to his supervisor and went in to clean after we'd left.

Pictures 4 and 5 show the toilet and shower in our room at the Oasia Hotel.  It has good rails and wheel-in shower.

























No comments:

Post a Comment